You are here

Schedule of Fees - Effective December 1, 2023

If paying in person, the Clerk's office staff cannot provide change.  Please plan accordingly. 



Motion to Split - Chapter 7


Motion to Split - Chapter 11


Motion to Split - Chapter 12


Motion to Split - Chapter 13


Motion to Split - Chapter 13 and Convert Split portion to Chapter 7




Chapter 7


Chapter 9


Chapter 11 (non railroad)


Chapter 12


Chapter 13


Chapter 15 (Ancillary and Other Cross-Border Cases)




- If the trustee or debtor-in-possession files the complaint, the fee must be paid only by the estate, to the extent there is an estate.

This fee must not be charged if

- The debtor is the plaintiff; or

- A child support creditor or representative files the complaint and submits the form (Form 2810) required by § 304(g) of the Bankruptcy Reform Act of 1994.



Amendment to Debtor's Schedule of Creditors, List of Creditors or Mailing List

Exceptions - The fee must not be charged if

- The amendment is to change the address of a creditor or an attorney for a creditor listed on the schedules; or

- The amendment is to add the name and address of an attorney for a creditor listed on the schedules.



Notice of Appeal


For filing an Appeal or Cross Appeal from a judgment, order, or decree (includes the $5 statutory fee)


Upon Notice from the Court of Appeals that a Direct Appeal or Direct Cross-Appeal has been Authorized



- If the trustee files the motion to convert, the fee is payable only from the estate that exists prior to conversion.

- If the filing fee for the chapter to which the case is requested to be converted is less than the fee paid at the commencement of the case, no refund may be provided.

Motion to Convert Chapter 7 to Chapter 11


Motion to Convert Chapter 11 to Chapter 7


Motion to Convert Chapter 12 to Chapter 7


Notice of Conversion from Chapter 13 to Chapter 7


Motion to Convert Chapter 13 to Chapter 11



Certification of any document or paper


Exemplification of any document/paper


Photocopies (per page)


Electronic Public Access Fee from Courthouse Terminal (per page)


For any payment returned or denied for insufficient funds


For Retrieval of one box of records from a Federal Records Center, National Archives, or other storage location removed from the place of business of the court.

For Retrievals involving multiple boxes, each additional box.

For Electronic Retrievals (SmartScan) the fee is $10, plus any charges assessed by NARA. 

SmartScan fee charged by NARA to courts includes a per-page cost for the transmission

Plus a fee to pull and re-file records  








Reproduction of an Audio Recording of a Court Proceeding. This fee applies to services rendered on behalf of the United States if the recording is available electronically.


Search of the Records - per name or item


Transfer of Claim Fee - for each individual claim transferred whether filed by transferee or transferor.


Motion to redact a previously filed record in a bankruptcy case (per case affected)


Providing copies of records in electronic form when those records are not stored in CM/ECF  or available on PACER.



For filing any document that is not related to a pending case or proceeding


Quash Subpoena


This below fee must not be collected in the following situations:

- For a motion for relief from the co-debtor stay;

- For a stipulation for court approval of an agreement for relief from a stay; or

- For a motion filed by a child support creditor or its representative, if the form (Form 2810) required by § 304(g) of the Bankruptcy Reform Act of 1994 is filed.

To Terminate, Annul, Modify or Condition the Automatic Stay


To Compel Abandonment of property of the estate pursuant to Rule 6007(b) of the Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure


To Withdraw the Reference of a case or proceeding under 28 U.S.C. § 157(d)


Combined Motion for Relief from Stay/Abandonment


To Sell Property of the Estate Free and Clear of Liens under 11 U.S.C. § 363(f)



The reopening fee must not be charged in the following situations:

- To permit a party to file a complaint to obtain a determination under Rule 4007(b); or

- When a debtor files a motion to reopen a case based upon an alleged violation of the terms of the discharge under 11 U.S.C. § 524; or

- When the reopening is to correct an administrative error; or

- To redact a record already filed in a case, pursuant to Fed. R. Bankr. P. 9037, if redaction is the only reason for reopening.

Chapter 7


Chapter 9


Chapter 11 (non railroad)


Chapter 12


Chapter 13


Chapter 15