The undersigned (hereinafter "user") agrees to the following conditions for filing electronic documents:
1) Fed. R. Bankr. P. 9011 requires that every pleading, motion, and other paper (except lists, schedules, statements or amendments thereto) filed with the court be signed by at least one attorney of record or, if the party is not represented by an attorney, by the party. The unique password issued to a user of the ECF system identifies that user to the court each time the user logs on to the ECF system. The use of a user’s password serves as and constitutes the signature of the user, for purposes of Fed. R. Bankr. P. 9011 and all applicable laws, rules of ethics, and standards of conduct, on any document or pleading filed electronically using that user's password. Therefore, the user must protect and secure the password issued by the court. If any reason exists to suspect the password is compromised in any way, it is the duty and responsibility of the user to notify the court immediately. The court will thereafter delete that password from the electronic filing system and issue a new password, if appropriate.
2) The password is a privilege granted solely by the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin. At no time will any property interest vest in the user or any other person.
3) Any electronic filing which requires a fee identified in the Bankruptcy Court Miscellaneous Fee Schedule will be collected in a manner detailed in the Administrative Procedures. The user agrees to pay fees timely by the method detailed in the procedures.
4) A user’s registration constitutes consent and a request to receive notice by electronic transmission through the CM/ECF system pursuant to Fed. R. Civ. P. 5(b)(2)(D) and Fed. R. Bankr. P. 9036 and 7004. Moreover, the user has not waived the right to object if the electronic service is defective (mis-labeled, unreadable, blank, empty, etc).
5) The user may withdraw this agreement at any time by delivery of a letter of withdrawal to the clerk of the bankruptcy court.
6) The user agrees to abide by the most recent set of Administrative Procedures promulgated by the Court, and all technical and procedural requirements set forth therein.
I agree to the above terms and conditions