For both chapter 7 and 13 cases, you must submit the following forms and pay a filing fee before we can begin processing your bankruptcy case:
- Voluntary Petition (Form 101) /Sign the form and include a day-time phone number.
- Filing Fee or Application to Pay Filing Fee in Installments (Form 103A) or Fee Waiver for Chapter 7 Filers (Form 103B)
- Creditor Matrix /Please use our online form.
- Statement of Social Security Number(s) (Local Form 121) / Non-debtor spouse information must be added to this document.
- Certificate of Credit Counseling Warning: You must take the credit counseling before filing bankruptcy. Please READ.
- Bankruptcy Petition Preparer’s Notice, Declaration and Signature (Form 119) / If applicable
- Disclosure of Compensation of Bankruptcy Petition Preparer (Form 2800) / If applicable
You must file the following schedules and statements no later than 14 days after filing the voluntary petition. We recommend filing them at the same time:
- A Summary of Your Assets and Liabilities and Certain Statistical Information (individuals)
- Schedule A/B : Property
- Schedule C : The Property You Claim Exempt (Individuals)
- Schedule D : Creditors Who Hold Claims Secured by Property (Individuals)
- Schedule E/F : Creditors Who Have Unsecured Claims (Individuals)
- Schedule G : Executory Contracts & Unexpired Leases
- Schedule H : Your Codebtors
- Schedule I : Your Income
- Schedule J : Your Expenses
- Schedule J-2 : Expenses for Separate Household of Debtor 2 (individuals)
- Declaration About an Individual Debtor's Schedules
- Your Statement of Financial Affairs for Individuals Filing for Bankruptcy
- Chapter 7 Statement of Your Current Monthly Income (122A-1)/ Chapter 7 Means Test Calculation (122A-2)/Supp Statement of Exemption from Presumption of Abuse Under §707(b)(2) (122A1-Supp)
- Chapter 13 Statement of Your Current Monthly Income and Calculation of Commitment Period (122C-1)/ Chapter 13 Calculation of Your Disposable Income (122C-2)
- Model Chapter 13 Plan (updated as of January 20, 2011) Word / PDF
You must file the following statement within 30 days of filing the voluntary petition:
- Statement of Intention for Individuals Filing Under Chapter 7 (Form 108)
You must file the following before a discharge can be granted:
- Completion of a Financial Management Course (You MUST file the completion certificate)
- Chapter 13 Debtor's Certifications regarding Domestic Support Obligations and Section 522(q) (Form 2830)
Other Forms & Information: